some questions are left unanswered because i am still uncertain of them; underlined answers are those that i now know from what i have learnt in 2016.
1. What’s one thing that’s happened to you that has made you a stronger person?
2. What’s one thing that’s happened to you in your life that made you feel weak?
3. Where is one place you feel most like yourself?
4. Where is your favorite place to escape to?
5. Who do you think has had the largest influence on the person you are today?
Presently I think logically my mom but I think J and K also had great influences
6. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
7. If you had one day left to live, what would you do first?
8. What decade do you feel you most belong in?
9. Who are you closest to in your family? Why?
10. Who is the one person in this world that knows you best?
11. What is your favorite quality about your best friend?
Her ability to express herself wholeheartedly as a person and strive for what she wants
12. When you were younger what did you think you were going to be when you grew up?
“You know nothing, Jon Snow”
13. If you could identify with one fictional character (from a book, show, or movie) who would it be?
14. Do you easily accept compliments? Or do you hate compliments?
15. Is your favorite attribute about yourself physical or non-physical?
16. What is your favorite physical attribute about yourself?
My waist-to-hip ratio.
17. What is your favorite non-physical attribute about yourself?
18. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Not at all. Love at first sight = lust, or projections about the person.
19. Do you believe in soul mates?
I believe in more than 1 soulmate, taking the form of different people, could be friends, could be lovers, simply people you are able to connect to on a deep level easily.
20. How seriously do you take horoscopes?
Sometimes I use them to seek answers regarding relationship compatibility, but I try not to believe in them if they mention bad things 😛 But I find that descriptions about Saggitaurius is quite accurate for me, although I’m not sure if it’s because I subconsciously morph into those traits described or if I really exhibit these traits independent of the knowledge of those commonly described traits.
21. Have you ever been in love? How many times?
22. What makes you fall in love with someone?
Firstly, being able to connect deeply with someone, and being attracted to traits that they appear to exhibit. Falling in love is a process rather than a snap of the finger, and I usually find out that I have fallen deep in love with someone in really random moments when we are together.
23. What does vulnerability mean to you? What has the ability to make you vulnerable?
Vulnerability is expressing fear, or worries, or concepts that may affect how that person views me, or which hands my heart over to the other person, knowing fully well that they can use it to their advantage or stab me with it. Being able to be vulnerable with someone means that I trust them a lot. I am only able to be vulnerable when there is mutual trust and if I know that person won’t react in a negative way or change their views of me in too negative a way.
24. What’s one thing you’re scared to ask a man, but really want to?
In the future, when we’re older and wiser, do you think we could try again?
25. If you were a man for a day, what would be the first thing you do?
26. What do you find most attractive about each sex?
Vulnerability in a man. Strength in a woman.
27. What’s one thing you’d love to learn more about?
28. What is something you’ve never done that you’ve always wanted to do?
Travel to another country (or country-hop) with close friends, or just by myself, on a planned trip.
29. Why haven’t you done it yet?
Parents don’t allow, and I also need time to show my independence because they aren’t ready to see that I’m now an adult and I really don’t act like one most of the time.
30. If money didn’t matter, what would your dream job be?
31. If you had off from work today, what would you do?
32. What was the last thing that made you cry?
When he held both my hands and prayed for me.
33. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
34. What is your favorite memory?
35. What’s the last thing that REALLY embarrassed you?
36. What is your biggest fear?
37. Do you have any regrets? What’s your biggest one?
38. Have you ever broken a law? If you haven’t what is one law you’d love to break?
39. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Stayed as a dysfunctional friends with benefits with an ex for longer than I was in an actual relationship with him.
40. Would you have a conversation with a stranger?
41. Would you tell a stranger they have toilet paper hanging from their shoe? Or their dress tucked into their underwear? (Or anything else that is embarrassing to be seen in public)?
No lols but maybe if it compromises them e.g. lady with dress tucked into underwear, cuz it means that people get a free show. I couldn’t give a damn about toilet paper on the shoes.
42. What’s your favorite joke?
43. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
44. If you could be any animal, what animal would you be?
45. What’s one show, movie, or book, you’re embarrassed to admit you enjoy?
Those cliched taiwanese highschool romance films.
46. How do you think your parents would describe you as a child?
47. If you could go back to any age or time of your life, what age or time would it be?
I would say P1.
48. What’s something you believe in that not everyone else does?
If both parties are willing and able to work it out, relationships built on true love are able to last (because there is a reason why you’ve gotten here at the stage of being together, unless one says that it isn’t real for the other party, or he has ulterior motives).
49. What’s one thing you would say that makes you unique from other people?
I am aware of people on the fringes and try my best to include them. I think most people either don’t notice or don’t care.
50. What is one thing you feel your life is missing?
A solid sense of self.